Just as technology has transformed your business operations, so too has technology changed how importers, exporters, customs brokers, freight forwarders, and carriers interact with the customs services of governments, and with each other. BCB is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to simplify and modernize the movement of your goods worldwide.
BCB offers complete visibility, providing platforms for you to prepare your shipping and customs documents online, track the movement and clearance status of your shipments, and enable you to view and print any desired forms for your own records.
Some of our services include:
- Online Shipping and Customs Documentation
- EDI Clearance
- Real-time Tracking Module
- Document Imaging/Printing
- Automatic Event Notifications (such as sampling of goods by government agencies, examination by customs, and release)
- Weekly, Monthly, or Periodic Paperless Billing
- Website PAPS and PARS Check
- ACE and ACI eManifest Preparation
- Detailed Reporting and Analyses
- Text SMS Message to Drivers
BCB Online Web Portal
BCB International, Inc. has created an Online Web Portal for our clients. The Online Web Portal gives our clients the opportunity to view BCB’s Imaging and Tracking systems. You can access your entry summaries and Customs Documents as soon as your file(s) have been processed, view invoices, print entry summaries, and track your shipments as they cross the Border. Access to the Web Portal Proforma gives our clients the additional benefit of synchronizing their product codes and catalogues with BCB’s database.
Sign up for your BCB Online Web Portal and see how much easier it can be to prepare your Customs documents!
Contact Scott Beyer at 716-884-1554 ext 154 or email Scott at email@example.com and get started today!